Monday, September 5, 2011

Salamanders


Happy to announce, not only has Rainy's Flies (the current producer of several flies of mine) picked up several more of my patterns for production this year, including the salamander shown, but I'm told Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, The Flyshop, and Feathercraft are also going to carry the salamander. I apologize for not having kept up with the blog lately, I have been not only fishing as much as possible, but also working diligently on creating a web site as well as several t-shirt designs for what I'm hoping will be a prosperous online business. I will do my best to continue posting updates as I get everything put together. Hope all of you out there in blog land have had a great summer! Won't be long till the Fall feed bag gets strapped on!

No comments:

Post a Comment